Thread: MobileRead March 2009 Book Vote
View Single Post
Old 02-22-2009, 09:23 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Crap crap crap, I don't know what to vote for. I like these because it gives me the opportunity to read something new. BUT I just finished "Idiot Girl," and have previously read Tipping Point, Professor and the Madman (duh, I nominated it), and parts of Origin of Species.

I might watch for a while and vote when necessary
This is why I nomination stuff I haven't read. The Book club is about, for me, reading new stuff.

Seems to me your vote selection is easier. You only have to choose 1 of the 3 you haven't read.

I'm still deciding too.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote