View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 10:44 PM   #12
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I make my collections from genre and series columns in calibre rather than tags too. I even set my collections up so that the genre ones sort by published date. A big benefit is that if something is corrupted on your ereader that forces a reformat or if you get a new Sony model, then you can quickly transfer all your books over and have them grouped into collections easily just like they were without having to spend time recreating everything!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote