View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 06:02 AM   #6
Agama
Guru
Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Agama ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW2, Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
No stripes show at all.
Interesting, and thanks for the info.

My Sony only has 8-levels but it achieves many more shades by mixing pixels of the greys that it can manage, so all 8 tests show a subtle change in level. Some end up looking very 'smooth' and others look a bit 'grainy' so maybe sometimes I've hit the non-blended greys.

Perhaps readers also differ when rendering paragraph background-colour as opposed to rendering an image. I wonder if some readers snap to the nearest non-mixed grey.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote