View Single Post
Old 12-08-2012, 01:04 AM   #16
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Just a heads up, I had a Mophie power case for my iPod 4th generation that was supposed to double the battery charge. The case was nice looking and feeling and actually made the touch easier to hold by making it fatter. The case of course had a battery in it. Unfortunately, it never worked correctly. You had to switch between case battery and touch battery manually, and the case battery would fully discharge itself over night. After I sold it (case and touch) I learned that Mophie had recalled the case. A little later on they ceased manufacturing it. I would do a lot of research on any of their products before buying one again.
Thats precisely why I am not considering a case. A portable charger is a much better option. I have a friend who has the standard and he loves his, wouldnt be without it (except on the days he forgets to take it with him to work). Because he uses his iphone for work and pleasure, his iPhone 5 battery runs down to nearly dead before he even leaves for the day, and he often has after work commitments as well as a long train commute home.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote