View Single Post
Old 09-23-2012, 10:34 PM   #14254
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by caleb72 View Post
I'm reading Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafon at the moment. Bloody marvellous so far.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindoll View Post
I hope you enjoy it, I thought it was excellent and I've bought most of his other books too.
Finished this book and loved it. It wasn't a page-turner, but its magical story slowly seeped its way into me. Gave it 5 stars without hesitation and I'll be looking to read his other books.

Now I'm about a third of the way into an odd little indie effort, The Whitechapel Gambit by Marcin Wrona. It's a steampunk offering that's been quite interesting so far. Whether it's odd and goes nowhere or odd and really goes places I'm yet to determine.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote