View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 02:36 PM   #18
fjtorres
Grand Sorcerer
fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fjtorres ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: T100TA,PW2,PRS-T1,KT,FireHD 8.9,K2, PB360,BeBook One,Axim51v,TC1000
The CDs, like the Library, are voluntary.
Bujold is within her rights to stop distribution of the CD image; no excuses needed.
(I just hope she wasn't the one slandering the FIFTH IMPERIUM. I would, however, wait until I saw an actual link to the alleged comment before saying more.)

Times change and people are allowed to change their minds and with all the chaos in the ebook world these days what made sense a year ago may not be in people's best interest today.

The timing is sad, though; I'd rather be talking about CAPTAIN VORPATRIL'S ALLIANCE...
fjtorres is offline   Reply With Quote