View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009, 07:54 PM   #14
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Silly boy. I paid 200 for the purse (60% off) and the most I paid for their shoes was $275. I usually only pay $100 for the shoes. The purse is the softest thing I've ever touched and the shoes make my feet sing They have Nike Air soles so even a three inch heel is like walking in flip flops.
Wish I could find shoes like that - with a size 2 1/2 girls size foot, even Cole Haan is impossible. I'm stuck with Payless. Not that I've ever paid over 50 bucks for a pair of shoes in my life....but three inch heels that feel like flip flops is an eternal dream of mine.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote