View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 06:45 PM   #17
skio
skio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the endskio knows the complete value of PI to the end

Device: Kindle app for PC,Nook app for PC,Kobo app for PC ready to be installe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrrho View Post
Thanks for the info!

Two other questions:

1) is one of them significantly easier to use than the other one (more stable / intuitive, or can be made so through appropriate initial setup).
Hi ,just an opinion.I'm living in Italy,recently i quite do not read as I write.
So I need the basic devices for testing the digital formating I'm learning.

Second me your friend simply needs to start with the free apps for PC of the main retailers - Kindle and Nook.Both very easy to use ,screen size that one of the PC available ,no need of internet conection for the free stuff.
So since today the free stuff is too-too much ,just for mention one realistic scenario- the recluse is in town,he has internet acces, he's armed of a pendrive ,a miserable one of 1GB ha-ha,he visits Smashwords site and with no problem ,even no sign- in needed he downloads a ton of free books in both formats mobi and nook + the PDF version and even ePub format ,when home he decides what wants where to read.
Like this he will have the perfect possibility to build his criteria about every aspect of this kind of reading at NO cost + total satisfaction.

How to organize for the books to be purchased is another question ,yes,but not so dramatic.

Best Regards
skio is offline   Reply With Quote