View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 02:26 AM   #495
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by samhy View Post
I don't know if I missed anything, but when reading a sideloaded ebook I don't know how far I am in a chapter. I might be a little on the OCD side here, but I like as much as I can to read until the end of a chapter before going to bed or starting doing something unrelated for a long time
In the 1.9.x firmware, there was a bar with tick running across the bottom when the menus were displayed. This gave you an idea of where you were up to and how close to the end of the chapter you are.

What I do now is to bring up the navigation bar. Then I press the right double arrow to go to the next chapter and look at the page number. Then press the return to go back to my current spot. Subtract the page numbers and I know when the chapter ends.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote