View Single Post
Old 02-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #231
volpo
Addict
volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.volpo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E, Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by boh! View Post
Hi, it is possible to downgrade to one of the firmware that it isn't for specific device? Like the 2.0.2
So I don't need to loose data (as factory reset) and when I check for update it download the 2.3.1 for old or new touch.
So we could add statistic data to the new Mrs_Often's thread.
Someone can tell us if the 2.0.2 is a "safe" firmware??
I went safely from 2.3.1 to 2.1.5 which is a good firmware to use until you get 2.4.0.

Of course do this at your own risk.

Make sure you pick the right firmware for your device. Either (older)Kobo Touch or (newer)Kobo Touch/Glow.

Be very sure or you will brick your device if you use the wrong firmware!

Or you could just wait a bit longer for the release to be pushed to your device.
volpo is offline   Reply With Quote