View Single Post
Old 06-08-2013, 02:30 PM   #16
voracious71
Addict
voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.voracious71 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Kindle PW4, Kobo Clara
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My advice to you, when you receive your PW, would be "don't look for problems". If you go into a dark room, turn the PW's light up to its maximum brightness, and look for screen discolourations, you're going to find them. Judge it in the circumstances in which you actually use it, not at extremes.

Hope you enjoy your PW.
Excellent point. I ordered a PW and received one that to my eyes was excellent and I use it daily.
voracious71 is offline   Reply With Quote