View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:47 PM   #242
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
New PW is here. Old one is better. Here's a pic. Both lights at 24 in a dimly lit room. The old one on right. So I'm keeping the old one. I don't see the specks when reading so they won't bother me. I see color hues on the one on the right in the pic, but I really don't see them in person. It's the best PW I have had so far, very even, the specks are the only issue. I think that settles it for me in regards to the new ones being consistently better too. I don't think so. I think it's just the luck of the draw really.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	np.jpg
Views:	177
Size:	148.3 KB
ID:	100498  
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote