View Single Post
Old 09-21-2011, 10:15 AM   #15
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
I would like a free password vault in the cloud. Passwords, loggins, credit cards, frequent flyer numbers, the work.

No problems for me with contacts and calendars. contacts are based on the apple application and I got them from my google account just once. Calendars are owned by google and I use them freely on all the several calendar applications that I have.
I have calendars for everything, the most recent one is for expiring dates of packaged food that I keep in the fridge. I share calendars with a number of people, both personal and work, and it goes without a glitch, although I have more than one gmail account, all with calendars of their own.

I have no experience with Outlook, if it meshes nicely with Google and Apple applications.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote