View Single Post
Old 07-19-2013, 05:44 PM   #9
Morganucopia
Bookaholic
Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Morganucopia can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex2002ans View Post
I pulled this CSS out of a book I read that was published by Tor that had "blog posts" throughout the book.

I have attached a sample EPUB, and a sample image showing what it looks like.
Tex2002ans: Yipee! Thanks for the hard work you put into doing up that sample epub for me. Much appreciated. By any chance, what was the title and author of the TOR book? I wouldn't mind seeing the original to see how the story text was treated before and after the blog post.
Morganucopia is offline   Reply With Quote