View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 01:50 AM   #27
odiakkoh
Guru
odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.odiakkoh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 5s
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschick View Post
Some of the authors posting on Facebook... Just, wow. So busy spouting off, they can't be bothered to actually look into what the site was about. The responses to the most recent status update, well again, just WOW.
I wish the ebook sellers would offer an... anti-wish list, so that I could block certain authors from ever showing up in my search results. Just sayin'...
A part of me wants to go on there and make a list of all these authors so I never buy one of their books but a bigger part of me knows that reading what they have to say will just aggravate me so I'm avoiding clicking on the link lol.
odiakkoh is offline   Reply With Quote