View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 10:27 AM   #9
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
I have three major areas that are glutting my to-read list: back issues of magazine subscriptions, the complete Southern Vampire series and freebies from the Sony store. I want to plow through those and then devote myself to quality reading.

Also: if it was a freebie and I don't like it, I hereby give myself permission to delete it and move on to something else...
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote