View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 03:17 PM   #11
Morbius
Morbius began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelancholyTea
I'd suggest you send Sony a list of titles that have hardback-esque prices when the title is already out in paperback. Publishers usually lower their eBook prices when the paperback comes out, but Sony might not have been alerted
OK, is there some way to ask everyone here to contribute to such a list, that's kept on this site? I'm pretty new to this group, and not as familiar with how things work here. But I'm pretty sure I alone couldn't find every instance where the Connect store is charging near-hard cover prices for books out in paperback. I assume that most everyone here will probably find out what a "printed" price is for the books they plan on purchasing from Connect, so if we could somehow compile that list here, we'd probably get a pretty good idea of how things are going.

Then if someone (Bob Russell?) actually has a contact at Sony we could provide the list to, say after a month, maybe they'd be willing to take a look? I suppose I could just try emailing it to the Connect store Help folks if no one has a better destination.
Morbius is offline   Reply With Quote