View Single Post
Old 06-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I'm using Holo Launcher HD at present, but there are other good ones out there as people have posted. If Nova Launcher goes on sale at any point, I might try that.
The basic version of Nova is free. There is a paid add-on that unlocks a few features, though the basic offers pretty much anything you may need. I believe the only feature I use from the prime version is gestures, to open my notification panel by sliding down on the middle of the screen, or open the recent apps by sliding up.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote