Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #285
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyth View Post
Hello there ! I did write a few times about this to the Kobo support ... I found a solution though to solve this: turn off the SRS Trumedia and it will fix it
Not a good solution, given how quiet the Arc's speakers are without it. (eg, maxed volume without SRS on is somewhere between 1/3rd & 1/2 of where I need the volume bar at with it on) Still, given that you tend to only hear it at night when there's nothing else making noise, you don't want much volume, anyways, so turning it off's not much of a problem. :P
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote