View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 03:57 PM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yolina View Post
For what it's worth, I'm sticking with my K3 as it does what I need it to do and the small 2 GB storage of the PW really puts me off ...
I would not be too concerned with the size of the PW's memory. I currently have 530 books on my PW, many of them large omnibus editions, and my PW's memory is considerably less than half full. At the rate I read books, I could store something in excess of 10 years' reading on my PW, which personally I'd consider to be entirely acceptable.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote