View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:45 AM   #44
OverHaze
Connoisseur
OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OverHaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, iPad Air 2
Great device though it is a few things have been annoying me about the Glo so far. First, books added to shelves should be removed from from the general books list. I have the 13 Wheel of Time books on their own shelf I do not need to see them when I am looking one specific book in a large collection

Second there really needs to be an option to remove the black back when reading with the light on, it might not be taking up any extra space but it is very distracting

Lastly side loaded epubs should have the same customisation options as books purchases from Kobo. The future is DRM free (at least for my chosen genres of sci-fi and fantasy) all content should be treated equally. For instance books I purchased from the Humble Book Bundle look terrible on the Kobo Glo because I can't alter the margins.
OverHaze is offline   Reply With Quote