View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 01:53 PM   #7
Synergi
Addict
Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synergi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, iPadPro, Galaxy Note 5, 8 (tab) & Galaxy Tab S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by murraypaul View Post
The only surprise is that it took until post 4 for this to be trotted out.
Is it is possible for their to be different devices without there being such fabid fans?
Couldn't agree with you more. I have them all and I like them all, but I happen to like the iPad better based on screen, build quality and on software. Tablet software on my Note 10.1 is lacking.. but I love my Note's digitizer and a bit of multitasking. They all have their ups and downs..

I think they both can live in harmony. They do in my house at least..
Synergi is offline   Reply With Quote