View Single Post
Old 05-19-2012, 07:10 PM   #50
danifunker
Connoisseur
danifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to beholddanifunker is a splendid one to behold

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_nobody View Post
I had to do a factory reset and am now on the current firmware/software version. I was able to root again using danifunker's zergrush package. However, ooglevox is not working for me. It installs and runs, reboots, etc. but once it reboots, it seems most of the components are not installed. I cannot add a google account and the only new icon seems to be for the play store. When I press that, it says I need to add an account but clicking okay to that does not result in anything happening. Any ideas? Thanks.
Please be sure you're using the latest version of OogleVox (1.2) and make sure you're rooted. Best of luck!
danifunker is offline   Reply With Quote