View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #404
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barb-B View Post
I was unable to get 3.0 working on my machine set up as it is, and got tired of futzing around with it. However, was able to use an older version that some nice local folks had put into a GUI wrapper - and it did pass that with no errors.

Oops! (later edit) I just realized I slightly misread your question. The original version of the file passed with no errors. After running through the Modify Epub plugin, the after version produced the following errors:

date value '0101-01-01T00:00:00+00:00' is not valid, YYYY[-MM[-DD]] expected

unfinished element

unique-identifier attribute in package element must reference an existing identifier element id
You will need to get epubcheck 3.0 working as this is not an error but an error is whatever version of epubcheck you used. epubcheck 3.0 says all is well. So there could be other errors in epubcheck prior to 3.0 that have been fixed in 3.0.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote