View Single Post
Old 05-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #27
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wodin View Post
I'm not sure, it's the one that came preloaded on the jetBook, but it doesn't have a title page. The KJV of the bible also came preloaded, and the TOC for that has books titled BOOK ** so they can be found with a text search, but there are no hyperlinks in the TOC.

As I see it, lack of hyperlink support is a MAJOR deficincy. Nealy as large as lack of DRM support.

Fortunaly there are work arounds for both problems.
My Mobi version will work for you. I guarantee any problems you find in it will be due the the jetbook, not the ebook.

On a related note, can you upload a copy of that Epub version of the WFB? I'd like to see it.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote