View Single Post
Old 08-23-2008, 05:46 PM   #3
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank81 View Post
Greetings to all,

I just bought a Kindle and am looking for tips on the usage of it. I've dreamed of owning one since they came out.

Thank you to the people who make this site possible.
Greetings from another Kindle user. This is a great site for all kinds of ebook reader information. My personal soapbox is "your public library" With a couple of scripts available from this site, you can download and read mobipocket format ebooks from your public library.

cheers
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote