Thread: Touch Firmware 2.1.4
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 10:24 AM   #30
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by cesarx4s View Post
My kobo touch updated today to firmware is 2.1.4 (r43710, 10/1/12).
I'm detecting a bug in my device, that is when scrolling in the library, the controls dont show as they were the previous firmware as "< page 1 of 3 >" with the arrows on the sides, but show the controls that appear as when we scrroll in a book with
"<--------o---------->".

Is this a feature or a bug?
It is a feature. If there is only a few pages, then it displays as "< page 1 of 3 >" and pressing the arrow changes page. When there are more pages, it becomes the slider. You can press anywhere along the slider to scroll to get to a page quickly. I don't know if this was in previous firmware, but if it was, it is now used in a lot more places. Plus you get the popup with the "Page x of y". And on a lot of the screens with this, there is some other indication of where you are in the list. The library has "z-y of z items" in the top right corner.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote