Thread: PRS-T1 PRS-T1 & Reader Library
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Could you explain to me how that will enable me to download form say Books on Board, then to My Old Reader Library & then to My T1...Or from Books on Board to the Sony Reader Software & then to my T1?

I have no difficulty downloading from the Sony Reader Store on my T1. I'm having difficulty loading form the Reader Library to the T1. I got it to recognize the T1 but it won't download to the device from the Reader Library.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote