View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 07:33 AM   #12
abookreader
Wizard
abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.abookreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles - Keyboard, Fire, 2-US, iPhone, iPAD
I'm really considering picking one of these up for my kid. He isn't a huge reader so I haven't bought him a digital reader yet. I shove my Kindle into his hands occasionally and force him to read.

I considered that Delstar a couple of weeks ago ... but I see this for $162.99 at Buy.com now. It might be worth the extra $63 to get the Sony and see if I can squeeze an hour or two a week of reading out of him.
abookreader is offline   Reply With Quote