Thread: Ended Sony PRS-300 Package
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2011, 06:34 PM   #3
soondai
Guru
soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.soondai ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite
The 300 does not have a dictionary (I think maybe the 350 does). At least not with the stock firmware (I think maybe some people have made hacks for it). This isn't the newish touch-screen model. But if you are still interested, let me know. I'll have to check on international shipping rates.

edit: after doing a little research, I think I'm going to limit my shipping to the U.S.
But thank you for the interest.

Last edited by soondai; 04-17-2011 at 07:29 PM.
soondai is offline   Reply With Quote