View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:56 PM   #11
cfrizz
Wizard
cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cfrizz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung 54A, Kobo Libra H2O, Samsung S6 Lite
If you have Adobe Digital Editions, and the books are epubs & pdfs you most likely will be ok for transferring the books to other readers.

However, until Adobe updates their software, you won't be able to read B&N's epub books on any other reader except their own or through their pc app.

I have a Sony 600 & am unable to open a B&N book either through ADE, or my reader. I can only access it from the B&N app on my pc.

What I like about my Sony is that I am able to also take Word docs & convert them to RTF's and then I can load them onto my reader. All of my books are epubs, pdfs or rtfs.
cfrizz is offline   Reply With Quote