View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFakeMoonMan View Post
The second L in the word is missing and in place of it is a space.However, it's not all of the double L's.
It may be that the double ll is a grapheme in which two letters are combined into a single glyph. Where it worked, they just used two l's. I'm not enough of a font expert to know how to fix this correctly. If you can search and replace in a format that you like, that's where I'd start. You can also try opening the file in a hex editor (I use UltraEdit) to find what code is used and then S&R there.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote