Thread: Battery dying
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2010, 10:42 AM   #9
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It also might take a few (2 or 3) charge/decharge cycles to get the battery in good working order. Also are you listening to music on it? I would let it get down to one bar or so before recharging and then recharing till the red light goes out.

I had two 505's and both needed to be decharged/charged a few times before the battery started holding a good enough charge to last me for weeks.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote