View Single Post
Old 11-06-2006, 08:40 AM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I've found similar problems when I do a "save as text" from Adobe Acrobat Reader, but I get page numbers and other artifacts like extra blank lines between pages and sometimes the very first letter of a chapter goes to the bottom of the page.

If it's just text, and the anomalies follow a consistent pattern, and you know a little *nix, maybe that can be done with the std text pattern tools. But, of course, that would be inaccessible if you don't know it well enough (like me).
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote