View Single Post
Old 02-02-2009, 12:33 PM   #32
13xforever
Connoisseur
13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.13xforever ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H₂O & iPad Pro 2020 12.9"
Here in Russia, typical eBook price (they're all DRM-free) is more or less $1 (1/10th of the actual hardcover book).
Sometimes there's actually sales, and everybody is happy. Moreover, in our stores I've seen most accurate and well-formed eBooks ever (correct multi-level ToC, big covers, embedded illustrations). And most times you pay once and get eBook in any format you want (epub, mobipocket, html, rtf, pdf, fb2, palmdoc, etc) - e.g., I am usually download epub and pdf versions, all free of additional charges.
So I must say, that maybe Mr. Michael Justus must look closer to publishing process and do not build wild theories.

Last edited by 13xforever; 02-02-2009 at 12:51 PM. Reason: added absolute eBook cost
13xforever is offline   Reply With Quote