Thread: Doukan
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 04:04 PM   #11
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
More or less. I mean, Kobo does have a slight reputation for flaky firmware, and inferior dictionaries, and an apparently inaccurate touchscreen depending on whether you use KEPUB or EPUB which makes highlighting and annotations a royal pain (so undoubtedly a software bug)...

As for screen size, it doesn't mean anything to me. It's a somewhat personal decision though, so it might mean something to you.

We have a Which One Should I Buy forum here on MobileRead, if you are interested in general comparisons rather than questions about Kindle thirdparty software support.
You are more likely to find people there who have used both devices and can compare the experience. This being the Kindle Developer's Corner, most of us only have experience with Kindles specifically.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote