Thread: Doukan
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:53 PM   #10
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael.A.H View Post
thanks a lot .
if i got right , in terms of books that are availible on AZW3 or EPUB , both devices are great and there is no significant diffrence ? or does ,8 inch larger screen mean a lot ?
I have not found much difference between the devices themselves although it depends on what you want to do.
So I will ask a very simple question.
What do you want to on your ereader?
What types of books? Do you plan to buy straight from the store or do you plan to sideload?
How picky are you about fonts?

OK so technically that is 4 questions.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote