Thread: Doukan
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 03:43 PM   #9
Michael.A.H
Enthusiast
Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Michael.A.H ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschwartz View Post
Precisely. I don't use anything with formulas or charts, certainly not scientific papers.
Which mostly boils down to, I don't read PDFs on my Kindle.

The Kindle has a very inferior PDF reader, so if I wanted to read PDFs I would definitely try out KOReader... but as it is, I mostly read for enjoyment, which means stuff that works equally well as EPUB or AZW3.

Hence my lack of anything more than peripheral knowledge. I will leave you in NiLuJe's capable hands now.
thanks a lot .
if i got right , in terms of books that are availible on AZW3 or EPUB , both devices are great and there is no significant diffrence ? or does ,8 inch larger screen mean a lot ?
Michael.A.H is offline   Reply With Quote