View Single Post
Old 09-03-2013, 06:34 PM   #48
vaughnmr
Ebook Reader
vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vaughnmr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, HTC Evo, HTC View
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinp View Post
Kindle problem is known. I'm not the only one having the problem.

I've managed to find the latest version of the Nook app and install that. One annoyance I've noticed is that while viewing my magazines, I can't zoom at all. Not too much of a problem on the HD+, but if I only had the 7" HD, that alone would be a deal-killer.
They've identified the problem with the Kindle app, a change to the build.prop in some of the roms. The correct setting should be:

dalvik.vm.heapsize=512m
vaughnmr is offline   Reply With Quote