View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 05:29 AM   #198
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Hi, I have just updated my Kobo Touch software to the latest and now, when I swipe to page forward on an epub book, I keep getting the notes menu on the bottom of the page and it doesnt turn forwards. I have tried swiping a bit higher but continually get this menu which I have to cancel, sometimes continually. Is there any way of cancelling this menu out or changing it, otherwise I will be forced to do a factory reset and cancel the latest software update. Has anyone else had this poblem? Thanks
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote