View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 01:48 PM   #26
unkilbeeg
Enthusiast
unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!unkilbeeg My eyes! My eyes! The light is just too bright!

Device: Sony PRS-500/Astak EZReader 5"/PocketBook 360/Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
That is a subjective postulate. I happen to enjoy Shakespeare, but I also recognize that he is hardly the flavor of the month. For a non-native speaker of English it is more akin to a chore than enjoyment.
For a native speaker of English Shakespeare is hard to read -- until you discover reading him aloud. That makes all the difference in the world, he comes alive. Hard on the voice though...
unkilbeeg is offline   Reply With Quote