View Single Post
Old 06-07-2012, 12:22 PM   #3
petermillard
Evangelist
petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.petermillard ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, iPhone, K3 & Amazon - between them they cover my needs.
Wouldn't want to be without any of them, personally, and while I agree with HarryT re. the iPad and Bluetooth keyboard, my daughter's just finished her first year of University and here in the UK at least, the preference is overwhelmingly for laptops.

If your niece already has an iPhone and feels the need for a super-lightweight option for note-taking, then a folding bluetooth keyboard pairs very nicely with an iPhone.

HTH Pete
petermillard is offline   Reply With Quote