View Single Post
Old 02-18-2012, 01:06 PM   #2
mmat1
Berti
mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mmat1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Acer Lumiread
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren View Post
Hi,
I used sigil for a Hebrew eBook on .epub format.
sorry, i don't know as well... better ask in a "i"-forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by oren View Post
Secondly - Is there a way to eliminate some chosen chapters of the "contents" but still have them appear when turning pages?
Oren
That's easy. Hit the "Generate toc from headings button", a new window "heading selector" should appear. On then right, you should see a column "include" with checkboxed. Uncheck all chapters, you don't want to see in the toc, press "ok", done.

If you dont see the column i mentioned above, you'll have to scroll to the right until you see it.
mmat1 is offline   Reply With Quote