View Single Post
Old 10-16-2010, 08:53 AM   #47
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by mamasue View Post
I purchased this cover ... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Kobo-Leather-...item4150589e07

It's a pretty good fit, but the thingymajigs which hold the corners have left dark marks where they make contact with my white Kobo.

I'm guessing it's the black dye in the material used to make the cover.
I have this one too, and it's a nice snug fit. I really like it. I especially like the way the cover wraps around. I read with the case in place. No black marks on mine.

It appears the new wifi is the same size so no new case is required. Removing another impediment to upgrading ... I don't really NEED a new one but the temptation is there ...
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote