View Single Post
Old 10-02-2010, 12:38 PM   #34
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
I finally finished this book and read the thread. I agree with what most said here.. it was a good read, a page turner... however some aspects of the plot were a bit contrived.

I know the rich like to get richer... but why would a guy that can amass 14million in cash bother with counterfeits. Unless he bought all the 1s with counterfeits.

Yes, the mounds of loose cash was just silly. Banks wrap ones in $100 bands and they are put in money bags. Or bigger quantities are put on pallets wrapped with shrink.

I rated this on 3.5 on LibraryThing.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote