View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 01:01 AM   #3
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyc View Post
Thanks Andrew. I was trying to figure out what the heck was wrong with MY email server.
Andrew. Alex. Andrew doesn't sound bad.

Quote:
Hope you get it squared away without much problem. In the mean time I'll be going into MR withdrawal!! eeek!
It's back to normal. The server had to change its internal location within the datacenter.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote