View Single Post
Old 05-17-2010, 05:49 AM   #4
Ea
Wizard
Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3|iPad air|iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ea View Post
... If it's worth reading I'll let you know. The covers look a bit.... not what I'd typically read, but you never know.
Arrgh! Completely forgot to write back

Well, I had a look at the first book, and it looked like something I would have loved to read as a teenager. Now I think I've outgrown the style and that kind of writing a bit, but I'd definitely recommend it as a 'young adult' book from age 12 and up. It's great, too, that there's so many books in the series. I'd say; definitely give the first book a try.