View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 07:41 PM   #9
bbusybookworm
Tech Junkie
bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'bbusybookworm knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: iPad, MotoXStyle, OnePlusOne
Until a couple of month ago, I was in Nottingham in the Uk, am currently living and working in Alexandria in Egypt and Will be somewhere else (Probably India or Dubai or even both) next month.

One of the Reason I love ebooks and Readers so much (And Mobileread as well) is that when I'm in other countries it makes is so much easier to find a consistent supply of english language books to read.

In the past I would often spend lot of time and money trying to find books in the genre's I like locally often no not much success. Now I can not only find something to read bit also people to discuss them with no matter wherever I'm in the world.
bbusybookworm is offline   Reply With Quote