View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 10:53 PM   #15
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
I didn't actually call them "x-references", but isn't that what I said?

I think this issue is a potential major stumbling block for calibre. As ebooks expand into different types of publication markets the need to handle portions of a physical book as separate entities is going to become critical. There are thousands of multiple article/story publications that calibre cannot handle gracefully at this point in time.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote