View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 05:19 PM   #6
Elfwreck
Grand Sorcerer
Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elfwreck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3 (Past: Kobo Mini, PEZ, PRS-505, Clié)
Quote:
Originally Posted by droople View Post
Hi

I'm wondering that is it possible for me to embed font in ereader format books, just like pdf or epub file?
Nope. Ereader pdb is a very simple format; all the options available are outlined at the Palm Markup Language page.

I believe the only options with PML are:
Doc formatting: New page, new chapter, indented new chapter (for toc), Chapter title (for toc),

Text formatting: centered, right-justify, italic, bold (2 ways to deal with this), underline, invisible (for comments), normal font (for the device), small font, large font, superscript, subscript, small caps

Paragraph formatting: indented, indent percentage. (No "indent beginning of line.")

Extra characters/features: Horizontal line, non-ascii characters, image, link anchor, soft hyphen, backslash (needs special coding 'cos backslashes are part of the markeup language), footnote, sidebar, index-reference.
Elfwreck is offline   Reply With Quote